Red Bird SFX is a cryptographically secure file transfer client with flexible configuration
options and support for SFTP, and SCP protocols. Red Bird SFX can be run on multiple Operation Systems including Macs, Linuxs, Unixs, Windows (95, 98, Me, 2000, 2003, XP), and even Windows Vista, so when you are ready to move to a new Operating System no worries, Red Bird SFX will be compatible.
Red Bird SFX combines an easy-to-use, Explorer-like interface with advanced features including Automatic selection of transfer mode (binary or ASCII), remote owner/group/permission changing, public-key and Key Generation wizard. Whether you connect to a site that supports SFTP (SSH2) or SCP (SSH1), Red Bird SFX has everything you need to create a fully encrypted session with the server and manage your files and filing system.
With Red Bird SFX it's easier than ever to perform secure file transfers. Establish a secure connection with a mouse click, or type a server name in the Quick Connect dialog, and then select files for copying to and from the server and your desktop.
Red Bird SFX supports aes128-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes256-cbc, aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr, rijndael128-cbc, rijndael192-cbc, rijndael256-cbc, twofish128-ctr, twofish128-cbc, twofish192-ctr, twofish192-cbc, twofish256-ctr, twofish256-cbc, twofish-cbc, twofish-ecb, twofish-cfb, twofish-ofb, serpent256-cbc, serpent192-cbc, serpent128-cbc,serpent256-ctr, serpent192-ctr, serpent128-ctr, blowfish-cbc, blowfish-ecb, blowfish-cfb, blowfish-ofb, blowfish-ctr 3des-cbc, 3des-ecb, 3des-cfb, 3des-ofb, 3des-ctr, cast128-cbc, cast128-ecb, cast128-cfb, cast128-ofb, idea-cbc, idea-ecb, idea-cfb, idea-ofb, email@example.com, arcfour, arcfour128, and arcfour256 when connecting to SFTP (SSH2) servers. For SCP (SSH1) servers, idea-cbc, des-cbc, 3des-cbc, arcfour, and blowfish-cbc are supported. Note that rijndael and aes are listed as separate ciphers because some SFTP (SSH 2) processes only recognize aes by the name rijndael.
Authentication methods include password, and public-key. RSA and DSA key formats are supported for host keys and public keys.
SecureFX has the following set of features:
- Support for secure file transfers.
- Upload and download multiple files from multiple sites.
- Ability to move files, which removes the file(s) on the source machine.
- Transfer queue allows files to be queued and transferred for easily tracking there status during transfers.
- Automatic selection of transfer mode (binary or ASCII) based on file type.
- Manual download for downloading hidden files.
- Ability to change file attributes.
- Ability to change file permissions.
- Ability to change file owner and group.
- Automatic resolution of symbolic links.
- Supports transfering Files over 2GB.
Familiar Windows GUI
- Familiar Windows Explorer user interface for the local and remote folder windows.
- Easy access to Red Bird SFX features through graphical toolbar.
- Hierarchical session tree for managing personal sites.
- Named sessions store individual preferences for each site.
- Quick Connect dialog for easy connections.
- Session connections configuration is encrypted when stored on local filing system.
- Session connections can have password storing disabled.
- Secure Shell Protocol support
- AES, rijndael, twofish, serpent, blowfish, 3des, cast, idea, arcfour, SEED, idea, and ciphers.
- RSA and DSA host key support.
- Multiple ordered authentication methods, ciphers, and MACs.
- Red Bird SFX supports Data integrity and authenticity checking through keyed-hash message authentication code (HMAC). When connecting to SFTP (SSH2) servers the following HMAC are supported hmac-sha1, hmac-md5, hmac-ripemd160, hmac-sha1-96, hmac-md5-96, hmac-ripemd160-96, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RSA, DSA, public-key, and password authentication methods.
- Known Host management
Try it now! or Buy it now!